Wednesday, January 11, 2012

The 'away' mode


I was minding my own business at my land but I do use my radar to track people... I just love to profile perv.
I saw this girl in 'away' mode.
It reminded me of how I was 5 years ago on SL, when I did nothing for like 2 minutes I looked like her... I kinda thought that feature was gone but noooo.
So noobs, if you don't like the 'away' mode do this:
1. Go edit
2. Preferences
3. Tab General
4. Unmark 'Auto trigger away mode when iddle


You will look so much nicer when people like me cam around *winks

Then again, sometimes when you are busy with something like... blogging;-)
You can notify that to others so they won't disturbe while you are doing whatever you are doing.
1. Go World
2. Set Away or Set busy


Thumbs up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment